• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

2005 and 2006 eGullet Society Mugs!

annecros

The Society is currently reducing our inventory of commemorative coffee mugs. Once we liquidate our inventory, this mug will never be available again! Less than 20 2006 mugs available - so get it while you can! Bid on it now, or "Buy it Now!" for $15! Great deal!

Click here for eBay listing

Front:

gallery_64820_6720_25893.jpg

Back:

gallery_64820_6720_14841.jpg

Great opportunity to add to, or complete, your collection. Please feel free to ask questions, and I will do my best to assist.

(Thanks to Society Member David A. Goldfarb for photographs.)

We have now listed our 2005 mug on eBay.

Click to find it here

The Society is currently reducing our inventory of commemorative coffee mugs. Once we liquidate our inventory, this mug will never be available again! Less than 20 2005 mugs available - so get it while you can! Bid on it now, or "Buy it Now!" for $15!

This is our heaviest commemorative mug, and our first one! Genourous size, holds heat well. This is my goto mug for Chili!

gallery_64820_6720_407505.jpg

gallery_64820_6720_217260.jpg

As always, let me know if you have any questions, here or via PM.

(Thanks to Society Member David A. Goldfarb for photographs.)

Let me add a testimonial. These are both fine mugs -- handsome, practical and of good capacity.

Peter Gamble aka "Peter the eater"

I just made a cornish game hen with chestnut stuffing. . .

Would you believe a pigeon stuffed with spam? . . .

Would you believe a rat filled with cough drops?

Moe Sizlack

Let me add a testimonial. These are both fine mugs -- handsome, practical and of good capacity.

Me, too! They hold hot chocolate hot for a long time on a sub zero night. By the same token, I love having mine on the deck during the summer filled with iced coffee, because, well, anything that holds heat holds cold very well, without that damned lid.

Susan Fahning aka "snowangel"