• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Commis

DALI

• 3 weeks later...

I had the opportunity to dine there a couple of weeks ago. First the tasting menu is now $59 no longer $49. However the food was fantastic. Service needs a bit of polishing, the decor is pretty bland but the dishes were outstanding. My wife started with the Soft Egg with Black Garlic which was incredibly delicate and flavorful. I had the Cod followed by the Chicken. The chicken was poached followed by a slow roast. Very nice but a bit on the small plate side. The Strawberry Soup dessert was outstanding.

I give it a huge thumbs up. Portions could be a bit larger and the service needs a slight adjustment but other than that it was delightful.

• 1 year later...