• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

demiglace

demiglace

greedy

8 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

Somehow I gave away all my popsicles.  It was 97°F here yesterday and it's currently 96°F.  Clearly, something had to be done.  

Out to the lime tree to pick some early specimens and turn them into these Lime Pie Pops:

IMG_1463.thumb.jpeg.3a786b121583ff3c5d28d3038f2bfd7e.jpeg

The recipe for these is from Fany Gerson's Paletas. They are supposed to be coated in graham cracker crumbs.  That may or may not happen before I bag them up. 

Even dipping 1/2 of the bar would be awesome. But why do things in halves. 

demiglace

demiglace

7 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

Somehow I gave away all my popsicles.  It was 97°F here yesterday and it's currently 96°F.  Clearly, something had to be done.  

Out to the lime tree to pick some early specimens and turn them into these Lime Pie Pops:

IMG_1463.thumb.jpeg.3a786b121583ff3c5d28d3038f2bfd7e.jpeg

The recipe for these is from Fany Gerson's Paletas. They are supposed to be coated in graham cracker crumbs.  That may or may not happen before I bag them up. 

Even dipping 1/2 of the bar would be awesome.