• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New Petrus-September

Gordon Ramsay Holdings is to relaunch its former Michelin-starred Pétrus restaurant in London this September.

The chef running it on a daily basis will be............Mark Askew !!!

Mark Askew eh, really? It looks like G.R definately wants to give Wareing a run for his money then, as well as chuck a few knives into his back!! :biggrin: Im I right in thinking that the 'new' Petrus will be within spiting distance of M.W? I wonder just how much G.R worries about M.W getting three star status? This could turn out to be interesting!

Gordon Ramsay Holdings is to relaunch its former Michelin-starred Pétrus restaurant in London this September.

Is that because he has nobody else who can??

Mark Askew eh, really? It looks like G.R definately wants to give Wareing a run for his money then, as well as chuck a few knives into his back!! :biggrin: Im I right in thinking that the 'new' Petrus will be within spiting distance of M.W? I wonder just how much G.R worries about M.W getting three star status? This could turn out to be interesting!

1 Kinnerton Street SW1 - by the junction with Motcomb Street Is the new address - couple of hundred yards from The Berkeley

"Experience is something you gain just after you needed it" ....A Wise man