• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Short cooking classes in Paris July 19-31

I will be in Europe with my family this summer (July 19-31) and my son and I would like to take a short (2 hours to one day) cooking class. We'll be based in Brussels but will be making day trips to Paris, etc.

I have looked at Le Cordon Bleu but they only have one class during that time frame and it frankly doesn't sound that interesting.

Any other suggestions?

Mark

My eG Food Blog

www.markiscooking.com

My NEW Ribs site: BlasphemyRibs.com

My NEWER laser stuff site: Lightmade Designs

Have you checked our compendium on cooking classes?  Let us know if any links are broken.  Thanks.

I did look but a lot of the links are to French-only sites and they seem very dated.

Ritz and LCB classes seem the best fit, but Ritz has nothing during that time frame and LCB has only the one class where they're making Osso Bucco Monkfish??? Maybe there is a comma missing?

Mark

My eG Food Blog

www.markiscooking.com

My NEW Ribs site: BlasphemyRibs.com

My NEWER laser stuff site: Lightmade Designs