• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

1 Night Alone in Barcelona: Where to eat?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone! I actually ended up at Tapac 24, standing at the wall, since I was alone and there were no places available. The food was excellent, but all I could eat was 3 plates and then I was full.

I am back there next week for 4 days, so I might try your suggestions if I have the time.

• 2 weeks later...

For tapas I loved Ciudad Condal, on the corner of Gran Via de los Corts and Rambla Catalunya (near the Placa Catalunya).

Denny

PS For a sit-down meal that was delicious and not terribly pricey, try Senyor Paralleda in the Borne (I think that's what the area is called).

For tapas I loved Ciudad Condal, on the corner of Gran Via de los Corts and Rambla Catalunya (near the Placa Catalunya).

Denny

PS For a sit-down meal that was delicious and not terribly pricey, try Senyor Paralleda in the Borne (I think that's what the area is called).

I actually did visit Ciudad Comtal for lunch and it was quite nice.