• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

TAPrice (Todd Price) Steps Down

Pam R

After more than two years of giving his time and energy to hosting in the eG Forums, his busy life has forced Todd Price (TAPrice) to step down. We will miss him terribly as a host, but look forward to his continuing contributions in the forums.

I was lucky enough to work with Todd on a variety of behind-the-scenes projects as well as the day-to-day hosting work. Todd was a pleasure to work with and a phenomenal member of our volunteer team.

Please join me in thanking Todd for his service here.

Thanks, Todd.

Todd I'm certain your family is rejoicing at having you back full time. Their gain is most certainly our loss. I'll look forward to your contributions here as well as seeing you and enjoying your charming guidance on my next trip to NOLA. See you 'round the forums and most definitely in New Orleans... :smile:

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

Thank you Todd for donating countless hours of your time and for making a difference to all of us who share this wonderful passion of the culinary world. I look forward to your posts.

Thank you Todd for your contributions. As a new host I really appreciate all the work that was done to get things to this point. Best wishes in your endeavors.

• 3 weeks later...