• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Green Goddess

MikeHartnett

You're excited, can I tell how much I am looking forward to another dining option in the upper quarter, or what I like to think of as the wasteland. I am really curious to see what he comes up with, especially because I have a hard time reconciling his plans with the physical limitations of the location. Believe me, I wish him well, for selfish reasons as much as anything. I am like the girl out front of Mervyn's at 6:00 a.m. canting, "Open, open." ch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had lunch there today. Tried the Cuban Luau Sandwich, it was awesome. They have a website now, www.greengoddessnola.com. The Quarter really needed something like this, casual dinning, yet offering quaity innovative food, not cooked by a fry cook. They had a few speicals up as well, including a creole tomato and shrimp salad thing that sounded good. If anyone is in the mood, I work a adjacent to exchange alley and would up for lunch there anytime, just shoot me a pm. ch