• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fowey

We are heading to Fowey for the long weekend and have already booked into Nathan Outlaw for our Saturday night dinner. Are there any other recommendations?

The only other place I have seen on the board is "The King of Prussia" (Slacker '07).

Thanks in anticipation.

Phil

The GFG's description of the Old Quay House sounds like the place we had lunch maybe 4 years back (but can't be 100% certain, I'm afraid). Good lunch as I recall, lots of fishy stuff. Cracking views over the river.

John

John Hartley

am really interested in Nathan Outlaw but his place is so far away from me, am unlikely to get close.

Is there any chance you could post some snaps of the food?

I'm really eager to go too but its about five hours drive for me.

I read somewhere recently he is taking over somewhere else nearby, will try to find out and post it, here.

"So many places, so little time"

http://londoncalling...blogspot.co.uk/

@d_goodfellow1

am really interested in Nathan Outlaw but his place is so far away from me, am unlikely to get close.

Is there any chance you could post some snaps of the food?

There are some pictures from our trip there two years ago on Duncan's blog (here) and there should be some more there soon from our more recent visit (April this year).