• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

mcdonalds gang bang

johnmitsch

yes, i know, Mcdonalds is among most of you considered an abomination to food as a whole and only serves up the lowest quality processed junk. Believe me when i say i agree! I can't stand McDonalds and what it stands for!! But recently i found something so incredible i feel compelled to share this knowledge.

I was recently at a party with some friends(I am a college student), and someone comes in with a bag of mcdonalds. Weve all been drinking, and ive got the drunk munchies baddd. So I see the guy who gets the mcdonalds proceed to take out the double cheeseburger and the mcchicken (both on the dollar menu!!) and unwrap them. This all seems normal enough, then he does something that completely intrigues me. He proceeds to take the double cheeseburger, splits it in half, and puts the mcchicken inbetween the two pieces of beef. upon asking, he tells me this is called the mcgangbang. At this point, i am in way too intrigued, i cant get this invention out of my mind. I beg my friend to take me to mcdonalds. it came out something like this, DUDE, WE GOTTA GO TO MCDONALDS!!!!.

When i finally assemble the sandwich, i am ravenous. as soon as it hits my mouth, i am in love. seriously i couldn't think of anything better when your drunk. well, i can, but as far as poor college student drunk munchies, there is no comparison. My point is, you have to try this!!!

I realize many of you will write this off as a fratastic college boy going off about his drunk escapades, but i assure you i am as passionate about food as any of you. I plan to attend the CIA after college(i am a restaurant, hotel, and institutional management major), and i can talk food all day. But lest be honest, even the most serious foodies have those fast food cravings every once in a while(especially drunk!)!! try it once, just remember its no good sober!!

:laugh: Sometimes a person's taste buds react differently when they've had a bit too much alcohol. I can't say this sounds too appealing -- but it's hilarious under the circumstances. If I ever go to McDonald's (Wendy's or Popeye's usually fix my junk cravings) -- I'll definitely remember the McDonald's Gang Bang. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

I remember reading of the McDonalds "Surf and Turf" sandwich featuring an unholy union of the filet o fish and Quarter Pounder, which I will admit I would have considered half a lifetime ago. Or the hamburger patty with bacon and cheese wedged between two prepared grilled cheese sandwiches (When I was a teenager working at McDonalds they made a grilled cheese with an inverted bun around a slice of cheese and pressed in the bun toaster, so this would have been doable 25 years ago...)

Fortunately, most of the culinary sins of my youth have faded from memory. The ones that remain make me shudder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A favorite dish in Kansas is creamed corn on a stick.”

-Jeff Harms, actor, comedian.

>Enjoying every bite, because I don't know any better...

• 9 months later...

I'm not sure about this... One day I was convinced to try a Quarter Pounder with a Crispy Chicken patty in it, felt so sick after eating half of it that I curled up in my bed and slept for hours. But maybe it was just a bit too much.