• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Three Sheets

lancastermike

I used to love watching "Three Sheets" on the MOJO cable channel. With the demise of MOJO I wonder if it may show up someplace else? Does anyone have any info or know if it is even still in production?

Lots of chatter on the Three Sheets mesaage board, but nothing definite.

Edited by lancastermike (log)

Very very strange. Just the other day, I'd read a comment on hulu.com that Three Sheets was picked up by another cable channel, to be announced imminently, and Zane Lamprey's website said the same thing. As of today, Zane's site has no mention of it.

There *is* a fourth season in the can, ready to air, if only it would find a home....

Christopher

I used to love watching "Three Sheets" on the MOJO cable channel. With the demise of MOJO I wonder if it may show up someplace else? Does anyone have any info or know if it is even still in production?

Lots of chatter on the Three Sheets mesaage board, but nothing definite.

What is three sheets? Thanks!

It's a show about drinking customs in different countries. You can see it here: Three Sheets on Hulu.com.

John DePaula
formerly of DePaula Confections
Hand-crafted artisanal chocolates & gourmet confections - …Because Pleasure Matters…
--------------------
When asked “What are the secrets of good cooking? Escoffier replied, “There are three: butter, butter and butter.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...