• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Heart Attack Grill

andiesenji

I came across this on the CBS web site this morning.

Heart Attack Grill

I did a Search but couldn't find an earlier posting so thought I would post this for your edification.

The size and obvious caloric content of the various offerings are way beyond anything else I have seen. There are probably more calories than one would need in two days just in one meal. On a rough guess, adding up the various components I would estimate 4800 total calories and that is without a drink!

I love hamburgers and fries but these are really over the top. Any one of them would make a meal for two people.

The Heart Attack I can see being brought on in men by the appearance of the servers!

Edited by andiesenji (log)

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett

I think this was featured on "Sunday Morning" a while back. The servers are sexy "nurses. The skinny red headed guy made his way, slowly , through one of their burgers. The burgers had names like triple by-pass, quadruple by-pass etc. Only way to do it is take 10 friends and split everything.

I'm no health nut. I likes me some cheese and beef...I was gagging halfway through that clip. I had to turn it off when the doctor/owner guy was sensually describing what goes on his "quadripple" burger. Retch.