• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Recipe Wanted: White Chocolate Strawberry Cake

zoe b

It was posted in 2006--searched everything I could think of--I believe it was in a newspaper.

It used a springform pan--the frosting wa.s white chocolate & whipped cream I thought I had it saved--but noooo, I didn't.

I want to make it for the baby g-dau's first birthday.

thanks---Z

does the cake have a cake layer, a creamy layer with cut strawberries around the sides. If it does it is a Strawberry Bagatelle. You can google the name and a lot of recipes come up. Hope this is helpful.

check out my baking and pastry books at the Pastrymama1 shop on www.Half.ebay.com

does the cake have a cake layer, a creamy layer with cut strawberries around the sides.  If it does it is a Strawberry Bagatelle.  You can google the name and a lot of recipes come up.  Hope this is helpful.

YES!! I think that's the cake--it looks so pretty--and even though I'm not a big white chocolate fan, it sounds like it will be delicious in this cake.

Thanks a bunch, pastrymama. Z