• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thai noodle soup cookbook

Hi all,

Does anyone know if any Thai cookbooks with good lists of noodle soup (not the fried ones, which we regularly see in common cookbooks)? The reason is I'm looking for a cookbook that contains good recipes for the likes of beef noodle soup, special pork noodle soup (dark soup, pork slices, with eggs), boat noodle, that you can find in some really authentic Thai-style food court stalls in big Western cities due to extremely high Asian student populations.

I already have David Thompson's Thai Food on my bookshelf, and Murdoch Book's The Food of Thailand, Tommy Tay's Noodles Rice and Something Nice, and Thai Cuisine by Sisamon Kongpan. None of them spend too much time on noodle soup.

Thanks,