• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Solage in Calistoga

jeffperez62

Has anyone eaten here yet??

I ate at Solgel, the restaurant at Solage,last weekend and it was fantastic to say the least. A couple of standouts were the bacon and egg salad and the beef shortrib entree. Also the venison, 3-ways, special along with a truffle pasta appetizer were outstanding!

There is a special Valentines chocolate dinner coming up that looks like it could be lots of fun.

The chef, Brandon Sharp, was the sous at Danko. Highly recommend!

I ate at Solgel, the restaurant at Solage,last weekend and it was fantastic to say the least. A couple of standouts were the bacon and egg salad and the beef shortrib entree. Also the venison, 3-ways, special along with a truffle pasta appetizer were outstanding!

There is a special Valentines chocolate dinner coming up that looks like it could be lots of fun.

It's Solbar.

http://www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=13702

John S.

Yes it is. not sure why I typed Solgel..

It's Solbar.

http://www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=13702

John S.