• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Making Coffee for multitudes

skipper10

Every Sunday my family "volunteers" to make coffee for our community for 50 to 350+ people. We use those old fashioned electric coffee pots that take forever to brew 90-100 cups and clean-up is a real pain you know where.

We are considering modernizing, installing a built in restaurant type coffee machine system that would produce large quantities of coffee in minimum of time.

If you use an efficient coffee system you can recommend, would you, please share the information. Thanks in advance.

Every Sunday my family "volunteers" to make coffee for our community for 50 to 350+ people.  We use those old fashioned electric coffee pots that take forever  to brew 90-100 cups and clean-up is a real pain you know where.

We are considering modernizing, installing a built in restaurant type coffee machine system that would produce large quantities of coffee in minimum of time.

If you use an efficient coffee system you can recommend, would you, please share the information.  Thanks in advance.

Whenever I set up for an event, I always take my Bunn pourover brewer. I've found it to be perfectly adequate, yet not too expensive nor unwieldy to work with.

I have the CW15APS model.