• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

More outer borough adventures

LaNiña

Last night was really fun. It was my first time going to Sripraphai, and it is worth the trek, even if you live in Iowa. I am happy to have had a chance to meet other eGulleteers, some of whom live around the block from me. I am going to think about a place to have a future eGullet dinner, probably in Brooklyn. Hmmm...

The best thing about last night, maybe better than the food, was being with people who really LOVE FOOD. So often, I go to a restaurant with friends or family, and the attitude is not so enthusiastic (people who aren't hungry, who don't want to try new things, have narrow taste, or any number of reasons to not dive into food).

La Niña, Daniel does think that he knows you from somewhere, but he doesn't know where.

See you Wednesday at the Indian dinner.

Rory Bernstein Kerber

www.RoryKerber.com

• 2 months later...
He likes "The Beau."  But "Mr. Big" is also acceptable, since he looks like Chris Noth (Suvir couldn't stop saying so...and he's not the only one...)

interesting comment. I thought I invented it...

He likes "The Beau."  But "Mr. Big" is also acceptable, since he looks like Chris Noth (Suvir couldn't stop saying so...and he's not the only one...)

wow, thought I dreamed this...

wow, thought I dreamed this...

Woah....can't be that i dreamed this whole thing up, did I???