• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Late Night Dining in New York City

LPShanet

Useful thread.  Went to Blue Ribbon Sushi late night.  I used to really like this place but I had not been back for a year or two.  This time we were very disappointed--prices have gone up and portions have gotten smaller. Quality of the sushi rice was spotty.  I really have to say I would not go back here, which is a shame because I used to think it was a pretty good late night option.  Guess they've just been able to coast along on a wave of popularity and are now just squeezing everything out of their existing customer base. Oh well.

That's a major shame. Seems like it might be time to do an update to this thread. If anyone has any thoughts, please chime in. I'm sure there are additions and subtractions to be made. And I fear that Tailor may soon be a subtraction, though I sincerely hope not!