• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Robert et Louise Contact?

onocoffee

Hoping that someone here might be able to direct me. But I would like to host a dinner at Robert et Louise in the Marais celebrating my birthday with a bunch of friends. I'm hoping that I can make reservations but don't know who to contact. Any help will be appreciated.

Robert is dead, Louise retired, daughter Pascal and husband and nephew now run the place. Make sure you tell your guests that there is a Turkish toilet, should some one be squeemish.

Robert et Louise: 64, rue Vieille-du-Temple. Tel.: 01 42 78 55 89.

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly....MFK Fisher

Thanks cigalechanta! My French is rather poor so I'm a bit reluctant to call them on the phone. Might anyone know them personally? Perhaps I could email Pascal which might make communication a bit more clear than me hatcheting their language?

Thanks again.