• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

gumpaste flowers

devlin

Here are two sites to buy gumpaste flowers.

www.discountsugarflowers.com

this site comes up as Wholesale Sugar Flowers but you don't need a wholesale account to order from them. I use them often because I live in So. California and I can get my order the next day.

Also www.caljavaonline.com has beautiful flowers, more selection and a little more expensive.

Edited by pastrymama (log)

check out my baking and pastry books at the Pastrymama1 shop on www.Half.ebay.com

Here are two sites to buy gumpaste flowers.

www.discountsugarflowers.com

this site comes up as Wholesale Sugar Flowers but you don't need a wholesale account to order from them.  I use them often because I live in So. California and I can get my order the next day.

Also  www.caljavaonline.com has beautiful flowers,  more selection and a little more expensive.

Thanks, I've actually got the discountsugarflowers site in a file as well. I'll take a look at the other.