• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Marco Pierre White at Harveys

I'm part way through the first one, really, really interesting. Thanks are indeed deserved. Its quite interesting so far seeing him so much younger, he seems so incredibly driven. Dishes like the leek and lobster terrine did put ramsay in mind for me.

Just to make you jealous, I saw those clips a couple of weeks ago and started searching around for the whole lot. Thanks to a very kind gentleman I found through a lot of obscure googling I am now in posession of DVD's of Marco cooking for Roux, Kofmann, Blanc and Nico as well as two episodes of him behaving badly and cooking for nobody in particular except Keith Floyd. :raz::raz::raz: I haven't even got around to viewing the Roux Brothers series that i had also been looking for and that he also had :raz::raz::biggrin:

"Why would we want Children? What do they know about food?"

Just to make you jealous, I saw those clips a couple of weeks ago and started searching around for the whole lot. Thanks to a very kind gentleman I found through a lot of obscure googling I am now in posession of DVD's of Marco cooking for Roux, Kofmann, Blanc and Nico as well as two episodes of him behaving badly and cooking for nobody in particular except Keith Floyd.  :raz:  :raz:  :raz: I haven't even got around to viewing the Roux Brothers series that i had also been looking for and that he also had :raz:  :raz:  :biggrin:

Couldn't rip those and chuck them on youtube could you? Sounds brilliant.