• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

noche buena

cjs

I am desperate to find this Beer In Vancouver! Anyone out there know if its available from any odd sources? Seems as if its impossible.....Any help will be very much appreciated.

I am desperate to find this Beer In Vancouver! Anyone out there know if its available from any odd sources? Seems as if its impossible.....Any help will be very much appreciated.

have you tried firefly?

nothing on their web site, but I will give them a call in theam. Thanks.......

Noche Buena hasn't been exported to the US since the late 1990's. The FEMSA brands were once imported by Labatt USA here, but the beers have since been picked up by Heineken USA.

Realizing that those fact don't mean much in Canada where Sleeman imports the FEMSA brands- but one would guess if FEMSA withdrew it from the much larger US market, they might have done the same for Canadian distribution.

I suppose a call/e-mail to Sleeman would answer the question.

Edited by jesskidden (log)

Noche Buena hasn't been exported to the US since the late 1990's. The FEMSA brands were once imported by Labatt USA here, but the beers have since been picked up by Heineken USA.

Realizing that those fact don't mean much in Canada where Sleeman imports the FEMSA brands- but one would guess if FEMSA withdrew it from the much larger US market, they might have done the same for Canadian distribution.

I suppose a call/e-mail to Sleeman would answer the question.

Thanks....will try that as well.

• 1 month later...

noche bueno is common around xmas time here in puerto vallarta

there is still some in the stres

if you would like me to buy you a 6 pack and have a friend bring it back to vancouvefr i will

private message me with your adress and phone number with your name and ill see what i can d

bruce byng

teatro limon puerto vallarta