• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Informal Thanksgiving Survey

slkinsey

There is definitely some kind of pie quantum physics to be explored here. For example, Schrödinger's pie. This is where someone may have eaten the last piece of pie, but you won't know whether it has been eaten until you go into the kitchen in the middle of the night looking for pie. Until that moment, the pie is neither eaten nor not-eaten.

--

I think a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast is about as good as it gets. Unless it's a piece of apple pie.

Of course, of course.

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.

The Hawking Theory espouses that when the last piece no longer exists, it has been absorbed into the Pie Hole, and will be available to you post mortem on the other side of time.

I like to bake nice things. And then I eat them. Then I can bake some more.

:cool:

Mince.  Doctored with extra fruit, butter, and booze (Grand Marnier, this year).  Seriously wonderful hot, with pour cream and very hot fresh coffee the morning after.

:biggrin:

Nothing like hot peach pie drenched with unwhipped heavy cream for breakfast! MMMMMMM!!!!!!

Lunch today was a turkey sandwich with Branston Pickle. I made a second turkey last Tuesady.

Edited by Susie Q (log)