• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Temp work/Events in Vegas?

wax311

I'm currently traveling across the country, staging at some good restaurants along the way. Financially, I'm getting to the point of needing to earn more gas money to continue my trip. I'll be in Vegas soon for a week or two. Does anyone know how/where to find some temp work or events to work at while I'm there? Is there a staffing/temp agency in Vegas for culinary pros? Is there a website I should be browsing besides craigslist?

Any help would be much appreciated.

HAhaHaaH.

sorry.

This city is imploding, a couple places are bankrupt and no restaurant is doing good business. Every corporation has frozen employment for free of more losses. You cannot even staige at any of the MGM properties, well under their code anyways. You can sneak in if you persuade the right chef.

everything is at a stranglehold here, good luck.

Dean Anthony Anderson

"If all you have to eat is an egg, you had better know how to cook it properly" ~ Herve This

Pastry Chef: One If By Land Two If By Sea