• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

no10

no10

@Altay.Oro, based on this article from Alagobox, I believe they are called transparent blister liners/trays.

Does anyone know where to purchase blister trays like the ones used by Sugoi Sweets (or do these trays fall into the "custom-order" category)? I can find more "traditional-looking" inserts but am having a really hard time finding transparent, round blister trays. I like the minimalist look of these trays. @Tiffany B linked to these by A Specialty Box, but they don't look quite as clean as the ones used by Sugoi Sweets (and it's hard to tell what the bottom insert looks like from A Specialty Box's images).

no10

no10

@Altay.Oro, based on this article from Alagobox, I believe they are called transparent blister liners/trays.

Does anyone know where to purchase blister trays like the ones used by Sugoi Sweets? I can find more "traditional-looking" inserts but am having a really hard time finding transparent, round blister trays. I like the minimalist look of these trays. @Tiffany B linked to these by A Specialty Box, but they don't look quite as clean as the ones used by Sugoi Sweets (and it's hard to tell what the bottom insert looks like from A Specialty Box's images).