• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

St. Johnsbury VT

philosophy

Greetings,

I work at the Rabbit hill inn and I live 47 miles away and i am looking for a place to dine at on my 12th Anniversary. We live in Wolcott it is due east of St. J. I could ask the Inn keepers but I want a public view. We really do not get out IE. my self & Inkeepers. It would be nice if anyone has a idea of something around St. J.

Thanks Matthew

• 3 months later...
Greetings,

I work at the Rabbit hill inn and I live 47 miles away and i am looking for a place to dine at on my 12th Anniversary.  We live in Wolcott it is due east of St. J. I could ask the Inn keepers but I want a public view.  We really do not get out IE. my self & Inkeepers. It would be nice if anyone has a idea of something around St. J.

Thanks Matthew

Hen of the Wood in Waterbury not exactly next door but doable for a special evening.