• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Zuma - Dubai

Gilb3rt

Had a great meal there during the soft opening, of course the 50% off helped, food was good but the service was a little nervous. I'm sure it's up to scratch by now. I would like to go back see what it's like now they are in full flow with DJ etc

Cheers P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I actually think that Zuma is the best restaurant in the Emirates. Its expensive, but os is everything else in Dubai. I left Zuma after spending a large whack of cash feeling satisfied, and not ripped off like i usually do after leaving an Emirates based fine diner.

my tips for dishes are

- tempura asparagus

- king fish and truffle sashimi

- wagyu steak

- cold bottle of saki......

the only other restaurant of this calibre in dubai that i can recommend is Amwaj, in the shangrilah dubai. i havent been there in a while but the food is always good, but the best part is the service is excellent.

Joel