• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Please help! Batter for shaped mold.

pax

I bought one of those silicone holiday molds for my kid, bats, witches, ghosts...and then realized, I have no idea what to bake in it. Anything I can think of is going to rise and make it hard to lie flat to ice. I don't want to trim the bottoms, because I'm not going to ice the bottoms and the kids will get everything all crumby.

Please help. My kid is looking forward to baking this weekend.

My plan is to bake this weekend and freeze them so I can frost them right before, if that will have any bearing on your suggestions.

Much thanks.

“Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!”

Thank you both very much, I appreciate the help. :smile:

“Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!”