• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Natura

docsconz

Yes, incredible looking restuarant and in yet another "Natura" infuence, there is a dessert by Chef Kahn features a "WHISKEY BARREL ICE CREAM" which i think would be more like the "Kentucky Whisky Cask Ice Cream " of Adrias.

Cask wood is infused into the dairy in Adria's version.

Where can I get some?  :biggrin:

BTW, All of Kahns menu looks swell...XIV Restaurant

Don't know about Kentucky whiskey casks, but they sell chips made from Jack Daniels casks.

I think you're right.

I thought I had seen "Kentucky " but I just checked in my book and it is Tennessee wood.

Thanks for the correction.!

2317/5000

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I've bought the Natura cookbook from Spain and was totally scammed with elbullibook website that is not even recognized anymore by any server. Lost my money, my patience and didn't get the book… so unfortunate. I wonder if I'll have enough courage to spend again that amount to get the book in China. Very sad!!