• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Restaurant Magazine Top 100 UK Restaurants

I assumed the Simply/Le Poussin thing was a typo, as the address given (I think) is for Le poussin. Have only been to either for lunch, liked Le Poussin, slightly generic 1*, but done very well so nothing wrong with that. At lunch Simply cost almost as much, had lesser ingredients and the couple of times I went execution was variable.

Am slightly irritated at myself that I bothered to sit there and read the list. I know its already been pointed out that we don't know the criteria and so on, but, the lack of consistency with their other list really annoyed me- how can the top ranking british restaurants in the same publications top 100 worldwide list not automatically come in in order when they do a uk list. If your going to be wrong, be consistently wrong...