• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sun dried coarsely chopped paprika

I hope folks can give me some leads as to where to find and buy a kind of sun dried,coarsely chopped paprika. I did have a packet with a brand name Marco Polo and origin republic of Macedonia. It turned out to be the right consistency and it could be rehydrated quite well and just the flavour I was looking for many years .

I do not mind where in Australia I can source this from but I really miss it now that I do not have any more.

can someone here help me with some leads? I'll will greatly appreciate your gesture.

Thank you

• 4 months later...

Marco Polo Foods Pty Ltd

7 Elizabeth St, Campsie, NSW 2194

* Phone:(02) 9718 8922

* Fax:(02) 9718 7335

Smell and taste are in fact but a single composite sense, whose laboratory is the mouth and its chimney the nose. - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin