• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cava producers

Brett Emerson

This isn't exactly a dining question, so I apologize in advance (although if anyone can recommend a good restaurant in or near Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, I'd be very appreciative). I'm looking for a good Cava producer to make and bottle a house-label Cava for my upcoming Spanish-inspired restaurant in San Francisco, Contigo. Thanks!

Brett Emerson

My food blog: In Praise of Sardines

This isn't exactly a dining question, so I apologize in advance (although if anyone can recommend a good restaurant in or near Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, I'd be very appreciative). I'm looking for a good Cava producer to make and bottle a house-label Cava for my upcoming Spanish-inspired restaurant in San Francisco, Contigo. Thanks!

Hi Brett, Sergi Colet from Cavas Colet is doing some very interesting cavas, though he is out of the DO doing to his using of non authorized varietals. Contact him and drop my name if you need it, he's a good friend.

Rogelio Enríquez aka "Rogelio"