• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Italian Bakery in Bremerton area?

I have a friend in Bremerton who is originally from NJ. He's craving a cannoli badly, says he's had one in the six years he's lived there, at "a really expensive Italian restaurant in Seattle." That just won't do. Can anyone help me point him at a bakery near him?

Thanks!

Joanna G. Hurley

"Civilization means food and literature all round." -Aldous Huxley

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry the only place I can think of you may find a cannoli is at Central Market (Poulsbo) at least you could probably find the shells and if you do they are really easy to fill with some sweet ricotta cream (Cannoli's are a no brainer if you have the shells!) but to find them prepared in the Bremerton area? I can not think of anywhere else but this Market in Pouslbo

good luck!

why am I always at the bottom and why is everything so high? 

why must there be so little me and so much sky?

Piglet