• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What's up at Studio Kitchen blog?

gfweb

The Studio Kitchen and Ideas in Food blogs are the two best creative food blogs that I am aware of. Shola has been busy. I'm looking forward to more of his brilliance.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

The Studio Kitchen and Ideas in Food blogs are the two best creative food blogs that I am aware of. Shola has been busy. I'm looking forward to more of his brilliance.

I would add Michael Laiskonis' "Notes from the Kitchen" blog to my personal list but I definitely agree with your choices. I was a bit of a late-comer to Studio Kitchen but I did a lot of late night catching up once I discovered it. Very inspirational.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He got into it pretty badly with some folks in the comments over a discussion or two and decided to move the site to be a free sign-up site rather than just an open blog. One discussion surrounded the chef's opinion that food cannot be described as "sexy" - and the discussion got personal in the comments from there.

He got into it pretty badly with some folks in the comments over a discussion or two and decided to move the site to be a free sign-up site rather than just an open blog.  One discussion surrounded the chef's opinion that food cannot be described as "sexy" - and the discussion got personal in the comments from there.

Yeah I got the gist of all the situation before he threw the login up. I was just wondering If there is a sign up already or he is working on some stuff first

My food and ideas CookDiegoCook

• 2 months later...

Not sure if people have been checking the studio kitchen blog recently, but it's been up and running for about a week or so I believe... the beautiful pictures are still coming, as well as the inspirations and ideas...

Seems like since Alex and Aki (of Ideas in Food) moved out to PA, it seems like we might be seeing some collaborative efforts between them and Shola, which is extremely exciting.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...