• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Anyone else watching this drama? I watched the movie that it was based off of and boy was that terrible.

What do you think about it?

btw: didn't really know if this thread should be here or anywhere else, but since it's Korean I thought I'd just add it here.

I just watched the episode with the fatty snowcrabs and boy did that bring back some memories. Luckily my mother's friend just made me some soy sauce crabs so that tied me over for a bit :raz:

eta: I know I haven't been here in a while....hi doddie and peter!

Edited by SheenaGreena (log)
BEARS, BEETS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

Anyone else watching this drama?  I watched the movie that it was based off of and boy was that terrible.

What do you think about it?

btw:  didn't really know if this thread should be here or anywhere else, but since it's Korean I thought I'd just add it here.

I just watched the episode with the fatty snowcrabs and boy did that bring back some memories.  Luckily my mother's friend just made me some soy sauce crabs so that tied me over for a bit  :raz:

eta:  I know I haven't been here in a while....hi doddie and peter!

Hi, Sheena!

Can we find this on YouTube or somewhere? Is it operating under any other names?

hey Peter! Yep, you can watch it on www.mysoju.com (great source for korean and japanese dramas). It's under "gourmet" under the Korean dramas. So far some of the episodes aren't working so just a heads up.

The story line isnt that great...I only watch it for the food (of course).

eta: seems as though the website is down. Guess we'll both have to wait for it to come back up again. ):

for now I'll watch cooking master boy or dottchi cooking show

Edited by SheenaGreena (log)
BEARS, BEETS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

• 1 month later...