• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eGullet NY Indian restaurant outing--open to all

yvonne johnson

Can you not postpone the dinner for a week or two.  I am going to really miss this thread.  :unsure:

We can continue this thread long after the dinner itself has been digested and, well, you know. I mean, a lot of threads on this board seem to continue way past their bed time. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Can you not postpone the dinner for a week or two.  I am going to really miss this thread.   :unsure:

no way man. my jeans are crisply ironed and ready to go.

Ah---but what about your jelly fish t-shirt?

i've got a new baby seal t-shirt. i get a new t-shirt every time i visit an aquarium.

Can you not postpone the dinner for a week or two.  I am going to really miss this thread.   :unsure:

no way man. my jeans are crisply ironed and ready to go.

Ah---but what about your jelly fish t-shirt?

i've got a new baby seal t-shirt. i get a new t-shirt every time i visit an aquarium.

Watch out that nobody clubs you.

re Name Tags,

since we're almost up to a bottle of beverage per person, perhaps the name tags should have our bottle instead of our name or avatar :wink:

just call me Taylor Fladgate (sounds distinquished actually)

--Mark

(afraid that people will really call him Fladgate)

--mark

Everybody has Problems, but Chemists have Solutions.