• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Park City, UT Dining

We are occasionally in Park City and wonder what's good there. I've eaten at The Tree Room in Sundance which was great once and just OK once. Shabu was pretty good; a lively place with an asian oriented menu. What have we missed?

We are occasionally in Park City and wonder what's good there. I've eaten at The Tree Room in Sundance which was great once and just OK once.  Shabu was pretty good; a lively place with an asian oriented menu.  What have we missed?

Park City is a bit of a foodie mecca, believe it or not. Here are my favourites from the many, many good restaurants there:

Blind Dog Grill has fantastic food. Both the sushi and cooked items are excellent. Really worth a trip.

Bangkok Thai on Main st has a mindblowing wine list and fantastic food. The fish curry was especially good.

If you're going to be skiing, the slopeside restaurant at Deer Valley is not to be missed. Best ski hill food I've ever come across. Both the salads and the desserts are legendary.

Hope this helps,

-anthony

(edited to name the Thai place)

Edited by isomer (log)