• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

In the interest of fairness, I'm not belittling scott123's take on this. If it's as important to him as it seems, more power to him on getting the word out. It's just a little deeper into pizza than I've wanted to dive so far. Maybe someday I'll jump in with both feet and be better able to understand the cultural dangers of unpoliced Neapolitan pizza. And no, I'm not being flippant or back-handed rude with that last remark, it was sincere.

Edit: although , as the conversation continues, I'm finding the level of anger and arrogance is rapidly depleting my reservoir of attempted understanding.

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

In the interest of fairness, I'm not belittling scott123's take on this. If it's as important to him as it seems, more power to him on getting the word out. It's just a little deeper into pizza than I've wanted to dive so far. Maybe someday I'll jump in with both feet and be better able to understand the cultural dangers of unpoliced Neapolitan pizza. And no, I'm not being flippant or back-handed rude with that last remark, it was sincere.