• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[Houston] Crave Cupcake

apronless

I stopped in here after wine and cheese at The Tasting Room because the decor caught my eye, and I am always one for cakes in tiny form. I had a chocolate/chocolate cupcake and thought the icing was pretty good but the cake part wasn't chocolate-y enough. I did like the fact that the whole product didn't taste artificial though, but 3.25/cupcake is a pretty steep price. Has anyone else tried out this place? Thoughts?

$3.25 seems to be the going rate for cupcakes at these new places that focus on them. I think Sugarbabies charges about that. Haven't been to this new one but will stop by for my sugar fix next week to check it out.