• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

semi commercial equipment

im looking to buy some semi commercial equipment in the uk for my new kitchen. the equipment doesnt need to be installed as it will be exported to the middle east, but i preferably need one source for the following:

1. 6 burner cooktop

2. 2 ovens, one combi steamer and one convection.

3. water bath and vacuum sealer for sous vide preparations.

4. high power salamander

does anyone know who i should contact in the uk who can supply all these and be able to arrange shipping documents? my shippers will actually handle export formalities

im looking to buy some semi commercial equipment in the uk for my new kitchen. the equipment doesnt need to be installed as it will be exported to the middle east, but i preferably need one source for the following:

1. 6 burner cooktop

2. 2 ovens, one combi steamer and one convection.

3. water bath and vacuum sealer for sous vide preparations.

4. high power salamander

does anyone know who i should contact in the uk who can supply all these and be able to arrange shipping documents? my shippers will actually handle export formalities

Parsley in Time, perhaps?