• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Miami Coffee Roaster

I'm moving to Miami for school starting in September, and I will lose the services of my faithful coffee roaster, Gary at The Coffee Roaster in Lincoln, NE.

So, who roasts coffee well and is preferably close to U of Miami?

I always attempt to have the ratio of my intelligence to weight ratio be greater than one. But, I am from the midwest. I am sure you can now understand my life's conundrum.

I can certainly do that :)

Let me know when you're in town and what origins you like.

Live in Sunrise , but work in Kendall.

Regards

Jorge

I'll be in town after Labor Day. My preferences lean toward medium roasts with good brightness and medium body. Ethiopian and Tanzanian seem to be two origins that I really like, but I prefer flavor and economy over origin.

I'll pm you some other things.

Thanks!

I always attempt to have the ratio of my intelligence to weight ratio be greater than one. But, I am from the midwest. I am sure you can now understand my life's conundrum.

• 1 month later...
Did the storms scare you off?

Roasting away again  :biggrin:

regards

Jorge

Was traveling for several days. I'll pm you soon!