• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[ATL] Annual sale at Cook's Warehouse

JAZ

I thought Atlanta area members might be interested to know that The Cook's Warehouse is holding its annual Sidewalk Sale this coming weekend at all three locations. (By way of disclaimer, I work and teach there.) Not everything will be on sale, but there are some pretty good deals to be had.

I thought Atlanta area members might be interested to know that The Cook's Warehouse is holding its annual Sidewalk Sale this coming weekend at all three locations. (By way of disclaimer, I work and teach there.) Not everything will be on sale, but there are some pretty good deals to be had.

Do you work all three or one in particular? And will you be working there during the sale?

Veni Vidi Vino - I came, I saw, I drank.