• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Le France in Le Grau-du-Roi

Abra

gallery_16307_215_3352.jpg

We were down at the beach for a hot day of La Fête de la Musique and happened into Le France. With a large covered and refreshingly breezy terrace right on the water, it's just what you'd look for in beach food, presented by a competent and attentive staff. Charcuterie and dorade for my husband, salad and moules marinière for me, ice cream for us both, a Coke and a half litre of house sangria: 34 Euros total.

Get there early for lunch as the place filled up fast. I didn't hear a word of anything but French.

Abra - Thanks. I've put La France on the Inexpensive restaurant map.

Do you by any chance have a street address? Le Grau-du-Roy is a fairly big place & as I recall has a lot of restaurants & cafes.

If not, no big deal.