• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

non-dried korean instant noodles

devinl

I just had a pack of Pulmuone brand Naeng Myun. It was very tasty and refreshing for the hot weather. I used to eat the instant Bibimien to get my fix of cold spicy korean noodles. But then I discovered that the korean market had a whole category of noodles that were semi-fresh.

The noodles come 2 in a pack and you just boil the noodles for a few minutes, chill the noodles and add the hot sauce pack. Not as good as the restaurant, but world's better than the instant stuff.

I think I have the same package right now in my pantry. I've been waiting for it to get really hot back here in Korea as it is still cool and breezy because of the spring weather. I'll post pics of my preparing it and report how it taste. I wonder if I can eat it lukewarm?

Doddie aka Domestic Goddess

"Nobody loves pork more than a Filipino"

eGFoodblog: Adobo and Fried Chicken in Korea

The dark side... my own blog: A Box of Jalapenos