• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

NYC Wine and Food Festival

jimk

Looks like tickets are on now sale for the NYC food and wine festival ... all the usual food network suspects are there but a few events look interesting, in particular a panel discussion with Bourdain and Adria. There's also an event at Craftsteak with Portale and Jess Jackson that looks interesting, as well as an $750 dinner at Adour with Ducasse allegedly doing at least some of the cooking, or so they seem to imply. Info at www.nycwineandfoodfestival.com.

I am very much looking forward to the festival, problem is which events are worthy of the price tag. For the most part the price is pretty high for everything outside of interviews or a minor demonstration. Bourdain and Adria is a must, but beyond that I'm stumped. Thoughts?

always-eating.com

Bourdain/Adria is already sold out.

Anyone know if they keep some tickets on reserve for a later release?

As of right now it looks to me like there are still bourdain/adria tickets available - it let me put two more in my shopping basket.