• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Trattoria Garga

mjmchef

I have been asked to do a guest chef's night with the chef "Sharon Oddson Gargani". Can't seem to find anything out on their website. I don't know if they are michelin rated or how the food is that is served at their trattoria. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I think - I'm not totally positive though - that this was featured in a Saveur mag article maybe 4 - 5 years ago. Hopefully somebody else can confirm whether my memory is correct.

Cheers,

Geoff

Ciao!

Sharon is a good friend of mine, Garga is a very famous high end trattoria that she and her Ex husband "GARGA" created. The food and ambience are fabulous, I consider it a sort of Twisted Tuscan, no traditional recipes.. all very creative as they are both artists!

Have fun!