• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Int'l Hotel Motel Restaurant Show

ngatti

Here I go resurrecting old threads again, but I've been thinking about ti for a while.

I went to this show, and first of all I want to tell all who participated in the demos that everything was wonderful and intrigueing. Bizarre and fabulous. Thank you.

At one point, I didn't have a seat from which I could see anything,. and stood by the pillar to the left of the demo area (stage right), and I asked someone if I was in their way. He said something about meeting a group of people that he knew... kind of, they knew Steve Klc, and then muttered on, but dropped off when he realized that I was not part of the group. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I'm sure it was one of you. Wish I paid more attention.

Steve,

Reviewing this thread you started to talk about what you and Patrice did at the Chocolate show with chocolate, caramel, peanuts , can you put it here ?

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman