• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Noma

reid

I have been trying to locate a copy of the Noma cookbook in English for a while now. Every time I think I have got a copy in my grasp, it slips away. I have recently been told that it was a limited run and that no more copies in English will be printed.

Can someone help me locate a copy? Please....

I have been trying to locate a copy of the Noma cookbook in English for a while now.  Every time I think I have got a copy in my grasp, it slips away.  I have recently been told that it was a limited run and that no more copies in English will be printed.

Can someone help me locate a copy?  Please....

Kitchen Arts and Letters in New York is where I bought my copy from...

Eliot Wexler aka "Molto E"

MoltoE@restaurantnoca.com

emsny: I actually did contact the restaurant and was told that it was a limited run. No more English copies are being printed.

molto e: Thanks for the tip. I will try to contact them this weekend.

molto e: I just got off the phone with Kitchen Arts and Letters and was told that the restaurant stopped sending copies of the book out around the first of the year. Apparently, the chef was not happy with the book and is working on another.

I am still looking for a copy of the book and if anyone can help me out, that would be great.

• 1 month later...

If anyone sees a copy of this book around, please let me know. I looked browsed through several dozen book shops while in Sydney recently, and came up empty handed.

I do know that there is a copy in the Momofuku Ko bathroom! :)

Seriously though....I would appreciate anyone's help in locating this book.

Thanks much!

• 1 year later...

Yep, not going to happen....I've been on the search for some time as well, and anyone who has one will not be giving it up anytime soon!

Take heart in the fact that they're working on the next cookbook at the moment...I'm hoping that it's released soon.