• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

ISO: Rakusens Matzo in NYC

feedmec00kies

Ok, so rather than have to actually go and check grocery stores, or email the company, who will probably then have to direct me to the distributor... (In other words, I'm lazy.)

Has anyone seen Rakusens matzoh in any particular stores, esp. in/near the EV? I've only been living here for half a year, so I haven't checked before. It shouldn't be too hard to find, because I ate this brand almost exclusively for years growing up on LI, and was able to find it in a particularly large Wegmans in Rochester, NY.

Picture for illustrative purposes.

website (I didn't find the information on there, but maybe I missed it.)

(I ask because it's my favorite brand. Is that strange? A favorite matzoh brand?)

"I know it's the bugs, that's what cheese is. Gone off milk with bugs and mould - that's why it tastes so good. Cows and bugs together have a good deal going down."

- Gareth Blackstock (Lenny Henry), Chef!

eG Ethics Signatory