• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Experience with caterers...

We are considering hiring one of the following caterers for a private event: Dewintons, Last Supper, Yes Please and Bubble Food.

I wondered if anyone here had any experience - good or bad - of any of these guys (and please PM me if your experience was too bad to post in a public forum!)

thanks

Edited by Clerkenwellian (log)

We are considering hiring one of the following caterers for a private event: Dewintons, Last Supper, Yes Please and Bubble Food.

I wondered if anyone here had any experience - good or bad - of any of these guys (and please PM me if your experience was too bad to post in a public forum!)

thanks

I don't know any of those you are considering but have heard excellent reports of Red Snapper. Good luck.

thanks

I don't know any of those you are considering but have heard excellent reports of Red Snapper. Good luck.

thank you!